Previous Next

Looking for help, or more information about parental separation and divorce? In this section, you'll find:

  • Some ideas about people you can talk to.
  • Some books you can ask for at your library or book store.

Q & A

I really feel like I need some help in dealing with this. Who should I ask?

There are lots of people around you who can help. Tell your parents, teacher, school counselor, family doctor or another adult you trust. If they can't help you themselves, they should be able to help you find someone who can.

If you aren't getting the help you think you need, keep asking until you get it.