Previous Next

Law Libraries and Web Resources - www.courts.ca.gov/1091.htm

Free and Low Cost Legal Help - www.courts.ca.gov/selfhelp-lowcosthelp.htm

Information on Custody and Parenting Time - www.courts.ca.gov/selfhelp-custody.htm

For information about California's courts, go to www.courts.ca.gov. The self-help section of the website has specific information about various legal issues

Visit the California Youth Crisis Line website or call 1-800-843-5200

If you are concerned about domestic or family violence, you can contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline: www.thehotline.org or call 1-800-799-SAFE.

Links to other non-judicial branch websites are provided for your convenience only. The Judicial Council of California is not responsible for their content.

Q & A

I really feel like I need some help in dealing with this. Who should I ask?

There are lots of people around you who can help. Tell your parents, teacher, school counselor, family doctor or another adult you trust. If they can't help you themselves, they should be able to help you find someone who can.

If you aren't getting the help you think you need, keep asking until you get it.