Skye: Tools That Don’t Work
There are some tools that you might want to use, but these tools don’t work:
- Thinking that being extra good will get your parents back together.
- Acting naughty or childish to get extra attention (you should ask for attention if you need it).
- Thinking it is all your fault. It’s not!
- Acting mean to a parent’s new friend as a way to get rid of him or her.
- Trying to become an adult (You need to be a kid! Solving grown-up problems isn’t your job).
Remember: Everybody makes mistakes. It’s OK to make mistakes. Try to learn from them.